Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Insight Yin Yoga Workshop at Spirit Yoga


I had my first professional workshop yesterday at Spirit Yoga Studio in Osaka.
I really want to thank everyone for coming and sharing this beautiful morning with me. And special thanks to Ai for helping me with the interpretation at the workshop.

I was very glad to learn that the students thoroughly enjoyed it. It's such an honor to share my journey with other yogis, to inspire each other to continue to learn and explore about awareness and mindfulness.

I have always wanted to teach more about this aspect of yoga. Something beyond the physical body. Something that has the power to transform people's life. The Japanese translation made it possible. Thanks Ai for spending the time to do it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment